The Savile Group is an AIM listed UK human resources consulting group with a long track record in helping blue chip organisations improve business performance through the development of their people.
Savile has three centres of excellence: Fairplace, Cedar and IDDAS providing coaching, talent management, career transition, mentoring and organisational change and design to leading companies, professional services firms and the public sector.
Savile works at the heart of its clients' organisations unlocking individual potential at all levels and helping employers to make the right choices in managing their talent, develop careers and/or transition individuals to a new career phase. Savile's focus is to enable its clients to achieve a meaningful improvement in performance through effective and efficient career and talent management programmes. Savile's centres of excellence work together to provide the very best solutions for their clients, whatever their needs.
Fairplace has an enviable reputation for high quality, bespoke career transition, career management and career coaching services designed to suit the needs of people at all stages of their careers. Fairplace's clients consistently cite its flexibility and responsiveness and, above all, its consistent record in delivering on the promises it makes. Over the past two decades, Fairplace has partnered with over 200 organisations and helped over 100,000 individuals with career transition and career management
Cedar is a consulting firm that helps organisations improve the performance of their managers and leaders.
Our focus is on client success, which we have delivered through coaching, leadership and talent development programmes for over 20 years. We apply this experience to our clients' cultures, business situations, strategies and aspirations, delivering individual and organisational performance improvement through behavioural and cultural change.
We equip leaders, managers and their teams to meet and exceed their challenges by focusing on three aspects of development: what people know, what they do, and who they are. We back this up by robust and transparent evaluation to deliver transformed business performance.
Clients tell us that the work we do helps them to help themselves. Their investment delivers improvements for individuals, and the organisation, long after our engagement has ended.
IDDAS is devoted to working at the most senior levels within organisations to enhance Board effectiveness and support leaders through business and career transitions. IDDAS achieves this with executive coaching and mentoring at the individual level, board and leadership effectiveness for the team, and executive assessment to focus on the future. IDDAS has an unrivalled team of experienced consultants, coaches and mentors, all of whom have direct and relevant Board level experience and expertise. Its client work is grounded in the real business of leading within an organisation and delivering results.
Our clients choose to work with us because we:
- are trusted advisers - we are known, respected and recognised for our integrity.
- have real business expertise - our people come from a diverse range of business backgrounds and we understand the challenges faced by today's businesses and the commercial realities in which they operate, e.g. need to demonstrate ROI.
- are client-focused - we design, implement and deliver tailored solutions that truly add value to our clients.
- offer specialist knowledge and experience - we are experts in our dedicated centres of excellence, focused on achieving success and delivering best practice for our clients.
- personally endorse our colleagues - we give personal recommendations of our colleagues across the Savile group of companies, offering a positive commitment that endorses, approves, and is referenced by our own reputation.
- are easy to work with - we are recognised as genuine business partners: approachable, responsive, flexible and results-orientated. Through this we consistently achieve a repeat business ratio of 85 per cent.
The Savile Group strategy is to continue to build a group of high quality, premium brands in human resources consulting, with a reputation for excellent client service. We provide a wide range of coaching, mentoring, career and talent management support at all levels of seniority across an extensive range of industries and professions with demonstrable evidence of helping clients to improve the performance of their businesses through their people.